Child Havens: A Spirited Place

A spirited place satisfies children’s souls. It possesses a wholeness that makes the heart sing, the soul rejoice, the body feel safe and at rest. It is the spirit of a place that makes it memorable, that expands our sense of possibility and puts us in touch with what is most loving, creative and human about ourselves.

Anita Olds

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Representing A Starting Small at NYSAEYC

Good Evening! I am blogging from the New York State Association for the Education of Young Children Early Childhood Conference.
I am thankful to be able to have attended the following workshops- Eco Healthy Child Care and Infant and Toddler training, Lessons on Maternal Depression.
I will give you several links and will add some to our link section. These came from the eco-healthy workshop I attended. I do not vouch for these websites, except Healthy Toys, which I have looked at before.

ecologo.org
greenseal.org
healthytoys.org
www.mbayaq.org
earth911.org
www.acmineth.org

No comments:

Post a Comment